Frequently Asked Questions

I have just spent one Session at DLI and I got relocated out of the country, can I get my transcript for that one session for the continuation of my studies where I am at present?
Last Updated 2 years ago

Yes, you can apply for it with a written letter and at a stipulated fee, stating the address it should be sent to.