UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE
DLI 2016/2017 MATRICULATION CEREMONY/ORIENTATION
The Vice-Chancellor Professor Rahman A. Bello, FA Eng has approved that the DLI Matriculation Ceremony/Orientation for 2016/2017 Academic Session be scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Thursday, 14th September, 2017.
Time: 10.00 a.m.
Venue: J. F. Ade Ajayi Auditorium (formerly Main Auditorium)
It is mandatory for all new students who have been duly registered to matriculate.
Matriculation gowns will be available for collection at the DLI Records’ Office on payment of a hiring fee of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (N2, 500.00).
Deadline for Payment: Friday, 8th September, 2017
Deadline for Collection of Gowns: Monday, 11th September, 2017
Deadline for returning of the Gowns: Thursday, 21st September, 2017
Gowns that are not returned as stipulated will be surcharged.
Dress Code - Formal Colour - Black & White
Please note that it is compulsory for all Matriculating Students to wear their Matriculation Gowns into the Auditorium.
Procedure for Payment and Collection of Gown
- Visit Unilag website unilag.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Students’ then Click on the ‘Payment Portal’ link
- On the Payment Portal, Select the ‘Students’ Category
- Supply your Matric No, Mobile Number and Email Address
- Under ‘Payment Item’ Select ‘Hire & Sale of Academic Gown’.
- Type the Amount N2, 500.00.
- Print the generated slip containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Proceed to any commercial bank for payment.
- Take the Remita printout and the bank teller to DLI Records’ Unit for collection of Gown.
DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE MANAGEMENT