URGENT INFORMATION ON DLI 2017/2018 ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE FOR FRESH APPLICANTS
This is to inform all fresh Applicants that the 2017/2018 Distance Learning Institute Screening Exercise, which will be done online (no physical appearance required); begins from Monday, 9th April, 2018. To this end all Applicants are kindly requested to follow the underlisted procedure:
UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO
Applicants who have not uploaded the underlisted documents should do so unfailingly for online screening of their credentials and other documents.
- Testimonial (Secondary or Primary)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisement.
- O’ Level Certificate/All other Qualifications
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate (for Direct Entry candidates).
- Marriage Certificates and Newspaper classification (Married female only).
- Applicants shall not be less than 21 years of age by 31st December, 2017 (Baseline date is 31st December, 1996).
- Please note that Police Report/Affidavit is not acceptable in place of any claimed missing certificate.
- Certificate and not statement of results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2015.
- Coloured online printout results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained after 2015 only.