Name: ADEWARA, Johnson Ademola
Title/ Current Status: Senior Lecturer
Unit: Distance Learning Institute
Academic Qualifications: NCE, B. SC (ED), M. Sc, Ph.D.
Area of Specialization: Statistical Process Control, Total Quality Management, Total Quality Control, Quality Assurance in Distance Education
1. Adewara J.A (2007) Multivariate Analysis of Distance Learning Institute Results: A Linear Factor Analysis Approach. International Journal of Physical Sciences 2: 3: 61-64. University of Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria.
2. Adewara, J.A. (2007): Statistics and Capacity Utilisation in the Private Sectors from 1994 – 2000. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research 5: 2: 38 – 44.University of Nigeria, Nsukka Nigeria
3. Ajijola L.A, Adewara J.A and Mojekwu J.N (2008) Infant mortality in Nigeria: A statistical analysis of socio economic and Geographical Determinant of Nigeria : 1986-2007. Babcock Journal of Econpomics, Banking and Finance pp 258-269. Babcock University, Nigeria
4. Mojekwu J.N and Adewara J.A (2008) Entrepreneurial Success in a Developing Economy: An Analysis of some Determinants in Nigeria International Journal Series 9: 3: 95 -103. University of Buea, SW Province Cammeroon
5. Adewara J.A, Adekeye K.S, Asiribo O.E and Agboola A.A.A(2009) Derivation of Control Limits Based on Beta Distribution for Hotelling’s T- Square control Chart. Journal of Engineering Research Vol. 2 :75-83. Faculty of Engineering, University of Lagos, Nigeria
6. Adewara J.A (2009) Appraisal of Hotelling’s T –square statistic in quality control. The Nigerian Journal of Risk and Insurance Vol. 6 : 1: 97-117 Faculty of Business Administration, University of Lagos, Nigeria
7. Adewara J.A, and Adelowotan M.O (2008) Discriminant Analysis of Quality Assurance in Admission Procedure in Open and Distance Learning Programme University of Lagos. University of Nigeria, Nsukka Nigeria
8. Adelowotan M.Oand Adewara J.A A Survey of Quality Assurance Programmes in Open and Distance Learning, University of Lagos Distance Learning Institute in Perspective. Proceedings of International Conference on Open and Distance Education pp 11-19. Murray Edward College Cambridge University. United Kingdom. 2009
9. Adewara J.A and Adelowotan M.OA Survey of Quality Learners Support Programme for Distance Learning Student of University of Lagos. Proceedings of International Conference on Open and Distance Education pp 20-28. Murray Edward College Cambridge University. United Kingdom. 2009
10. Adewara, J.A, Adeleke, I.A, Ogundeji, R.K and Ahani, E ( 2010) A Statistical Analysis of The Performance Distance Learning Students and The Full Time Students of University of Lagos. American Journal of Business EducationVolume 3 No 9 pp 17-21. The Clute Institute Littleton Colorado,U.S.A
11. Adelowotan, M O, Adewara, J. A. & Olaoluniyi, O. (2010) “Higher Education and Quality Assurance – A Case Study of Distance Learning Institute, University of Lagos”, International Journal of Research in Education, Nigeria Vol. 2 No. 5 pp. 31-36
12. Adewara J.A, Adekeye K.S, Asiribo O.E and Adejuyigbe S.B (2011)Minimax Multivariate Control Chart Using A Polynomial Function Journal of Applied Mathematics Volume 2 No 12, Scientific Research Publishing,U.S.A.
13. Adewara J. A. and Adekeye K. S. (2012)Bootstrap-T Technique For Minimax Multivariate Control Chart. Open Journal of Statistics, 2012, 2, 469-473
14. Adewara, J.A. and Mbata U.A.(2012) Multivariate Generalized Poisson distributionfor Inference on Some Selected Non- Communicable Diseases in Lagos State, Nigeria Journal of Modern and Applied Statistical Methods November, 2012 Vol. 11, No. 2 pp524-529
15 Ogundeji K. Rotimi, Adewara J.A. and Tajudeen S. Nurudeen (2012) Bayesian Sequential techniques for estimating the Proportion of Orthopaedic Surgery Among Different Age Group. International Journal of Statistics and Applications 2012, 2(6): 108-113
16. Adewara, J. Ademola, and Ogundeji K. Rotimi Comparative Analysis of Proportion Estimation Of Bayesian Control Chart And Multivariate Control Chart.American Journal of Theoretical and Applied Statistics. Vol. 2, No. 1, 2013, pp. 7-11.
17. Adewara, J.A. and Mbata, U.A. (2014) Survival Estimation Using Bootstrap, Jackknife and K-Repeated Jackknife Methods. Journal of Modern and Applied Statistical Methods. November, 2014 Vol. 13, No. 2
18. Adewara, J. A. Mbata, U. A. andKeshinro. O (2013) Using ARIMA Modeling in Quality Control of University of Lagos (1965 – 2011) Journal of the Nigeria Association of Mathematical Physics Vol.25 No2 ISSN 1116-4336
19. Abiola B. and Adewara, J. A. (2014) A survey of programming problems.
International Journal of Advance Mathematics. Vol. 1 No. 1 pp 1- 12