UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE
2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION DLI ADMISSIONS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Registration Exercise begins on Monday, 26th September 2022, at 9.00a.m to 4.00p.m., Mondays to Friday (for now) at Distance Learning Institute.
STEP 1: VALIDATION/REGISTRATION
- Visit the Distance Learning Institute website – https://dli.unilag.edu.ng
- Under Portal Login, Click Student Portal Login (Provide your application number and your surname in lowercase as password you will be required to change your password immediately from the default password to a secure password only know to you)
- Click on “Acceptance letter” to download and print your acceptance letter.
- Click on “Update biodata” to edit your biodata and save.
- Upload the following:
- Handwritten Letter of Preparedness to pay all service charge
- A reference Letter from Employer or Sponsor
- A reference Letter from one of a Lawyer, Clergy, Imam or Senior Civil Servant
- Generate the following
- Screening of New Students 2022/2023 Form
- Student Information Form
- Health Service Questionnaire and the
- Students Entrance Medical Examination Form
Applicants are to proceed to Admissions Office at the Distance Learning Institute (DLI) along with the following documents (original and photocopy) for the registration exercise:
- Printed Online Application Form
- Testimonial (Primary or Secondary)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisement.
- O’Level Certificate(s)
- All higher certificates for Direct Entry
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exclusion Certificate for Direct Entry
- Marriage Certificate and Newspaper classification for Married female only.
- Online generated Screening of New Students 2022/2023 Form
- Online generated Student Information Form
- Online generated Health Service Questionnaire
- Online generated Students Entrance Medical Examination Form
Successful applicants should proceed to Step 2 after 24 hours of submission of the documents listed above in (a – j).
STEP 2: CONTINUE REGISTRATION
- Click on “Admission letter” to download and print your admission letter.
- Click on “Generate/Regenerate Fees” to generate fees for the 2022/2023 session.
- a) Online Payment – Click the “Pay Now (Remita)” Button to make payment
b) Bank Payment – Print Pay Advice for payment at any commercial bank in
- Return to the portal http://studentportal.unilag.edu.ng to print out school fees receipt and complete course registration online.
- Print out course registration form, biodata form and bring along with documents listed on (i – viii) under Step 3 to the Admission Office at DLI to complete registration for student’s records.
STEP 3: FINAL ENROLMENT
Proceed to Admissions Office at DLI with the underlisted documents:
- Admission Letter
- Online generated Letter of Acceptance
- Online generated Student Payment Receipt
- Completed Health Service Questionnaire
- Completed Students Entrance Medical Examination Form
- Online generated biodata form
- On-line Course Registration Form Approved by Course Adviser
- Letters: i. Handwritten Letter of Preparedness to pay all service charge
ii. A reference Letter from Employer or Sponsor
iii. A reference Letter from any of a Lawyer, Clergy, Imam or
Senior Civil Servant
* All Letters must be original and duly signed.
- Photographs – passport size (4 copies with name and matriculation number on the reverse side).
NOTE: ALL STAGES IN THIS PROCEDURE MUST BE COMPLETED FOR AN APPLICANT TO BE DULY REGISTERED.