- B.Sc. in ACCOUNTING Duration (5 Years)
- B.Sc. in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (5 Years)
- B.Sc. in ECONOMICS (5 Years)
- B.Sc. in PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (5 Years).
- B.Sc. in SCIENCE EDUCATION (5 Years)
- (a) B.Sc. in Education/Biology (5 or 6 Years)
- (b) B.Sc. in Education/Chemistry (5 or 6 Years)
- (c) B.Sc. in Education/ Physics (5 or 6 Years)
- (d) B.Sc. in Education/Mathematics (5 or 6 Years)
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES Duration: (2 Years)
- Diploma in Mass Communication
- Diploma in Library and Information Science
GENERAL ADMISSION INFORMATION
- Offers of admission to programmes listed above are subject to viable number of qualified applicants.
- On-Line print Out Slips of results will not be honoured at the point of registration.
- Candidates awaiting results need not apply.
- Certificates and not statement of result slips are acceptable for WASC/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2007.
- All completed application forms are to be submitted on or before the specifield closing date.
- Candidates should be on the look out for the date and details of a selection test.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Step 1: Applicant goes to DLI Portal: (www.dli.unilag.edu.ng) and generates Payment Reference Number
Step 2: Applicant goes to any of the designated banks – Ecobank, Access Bank, First Bank, Wema Bank and UBA to pay for the application fee of N12, 500.00 (Twelve thousand, five hundred Naira) only; broken down as follows:- N12,000 application fee; N500 e-processing fee. Upon payment of the application fee, candidate’s Payment Reference Number is validated.
Step 3: Applicant goes back to DLI UNILAG Portal (www.dli.unilag.edu.ng) to fill, submit and print a copy of the Online Application Form and Acknowledgement/Exam Slip. (Applicant is also given the opportunity to save Application Form and later complete the Form in case certain information are not readily available while filling the form online)